Want to think like Zhu Ge Liang , ibn Sina or Einstein or Leonardo da Vinci? You can. On this course.
Do you or your team need to:
- Deal with a “Big Problem” and don't know how to solve it?
- Learn the project management secrets NASA used to put a man on the moon?
- Accurately forecast project resources and costs almost effortlessly?
- Learn the key thinking strategies all geniuses use to solve problems?
- Be able to spot and solve complex problems at work or at home?
- Learn to see the Big Picture and rehearse the future?
Corporate & Group rates available - Min Pax: 15. Max: room size limit
What's special about this course?
- Many think we are born with a given level of intelligence, like a bucket you can only get so much water into. This is absolutely wrong. Luminaries like Les Brown, Dr Joe Martini and many others prove this wrong. We are all hard-wired (in our brains) for brilliance. The problem is either we've been taught this is not true, or we simply don't have the right “thinking tools”.
- This course IS the set of think tools and the ability to experience your own brilliance individually and in a group. As they say, together we are genius.
- One unique aspect of the course, is the the participants can either choose, or the client can choose a specific area to use as the course exercises. Other clients have created things as diverse as Capital Market Master Plans, Go to Market Strategies, Product Development Objectives, 5 Year Corporate Plans and more besides.
- The thinking skills used in the course are then learned by using them on a problem or obstacle that the organisation currently faces, and thus there is a greater commitment to solving the problem and the learning is directly relevant to their daily work.
How will I benefit by attending?
You will learn:
- Simple, easy to understand and use thinking tools
- Direct experience of you and your team's extraordinary skills (even under pressure)
- A group project set of resources that will be of immediate value to your organisation or group, especially if it is related to your “Big Problem”!
|Strategy = Thinking Clearly Followed By Doing Consistently with Courage
|Learning to Think “Big Picture”
|Influences: Trends, People & Geography
||Scenario Planning Exercises
|Defining Success: When Do you know you've won?
||The 5 Thinking Steps Geniuses Use
|The Dark Horse: Team Culture
||~ Lunch ~
|Applying the 5 Steps to Your Project or Company
||~ Lunch ~
|The Team Code
||Organic Thinking – We greater than the sum of our parts
|Language & Projects: Success or Failure on your lips
||Pulling it All Together: Group Project
|Introducing Program Evaluation & Review Technique (PERT)
NOTE: This training is carried out in English. Course details may be altered at our discretion.