Finding Your Authentic Voice & Presence in Any Situation
Do you or your team need to:
- Improve communications with clients or co-workers?
- Improve internal communications?
- Present regularly to Management or Boards?
- Handle complaints, upsets and resolve problems professionally?
Corporate & Group rates available - Min Pax: 15. Max: room size limit
What's special about this course?
- Everything we do revolves around communication- at work, at home. More business or personal problems come from broken or unclear communications than anything else. It costs the global business community billions every year. Families are destroyed because of communication problems.
- So it's no surprise that many studies show speaking in public is the #1 fear. For some, it is even greater than the fear of death. Yet, babies (and we all were one at some point) are born communicators. So what happened to stop our natural skills to connect with others?
- On this course you will find a unqiue process that in only two days will help you find your authentic voice to really connect with your audience, be it one or a hundred. We have over five years track record of 100% delivery on that promise.
How will I benefit by attending?
You will learn to:
- Overcome Stage / Public Speaking Fright. Permanently
- How to speak with the Language of Impact
- How to speak confidently in public whether one to one, or one to many
- Secrets of the best TV and radio presenters that will grip your audiences
- How to understand and deal positively with objections and difficult questions
- Breathing techniques and methods to project your voice without stress
- How to build rapport, listen & connect with your audience
|Registration & Networking
||Voice Control and Projection Techniques
|The Language of Impact
||Building Rapport with your Audience
|Dealing with Fear & Emotions Class Exercise
|Talk Structure and Content
||~ Lunch ~
||Handling Social Gatherings & Networking
|~ Lunch ~
||Handling Meetings & Formal Settings
|Dealing with Objections
||Final Team Presentation Challenge
NOTE: This training is carried out in English. Course details may be altered at our discretion.