Harmony, Integrity & Leadership Now
Is your organisation lacking:
- Strong, clear leadership?
- Accountability at all levels?
- Proper succession paths and candidates for those paths?
- A clearly sustainable future?
What’s special about this course?
- There is no greater challenge today than the vacuum of leadership with
integrity. To be sure, there are plenty of people spouting nice
words in the media, in government, in the board room and in the
coffee shops, but they are not solving real world problems. The
evidence is in the state of the world around us today. You and your
colleagues are in a position to harness change.
- In the business world today we are awash in standards, Business Continuity,
Enterprise Risk, Quality Auditing, and so on. These are all good.
But the execution of business will fail, if we do not increase
organisational emotional intelligence as well. Our feelings, whether
we like it or not, drive our decision making. Wall Street routinely
looses trillions because of emotional trades. The same is true for
all industries, just they are not as well documented. This course
provides the vital connection between strategic & operational
processes and true integrity and harmony with ourselves to create
the a vibrant organisational future.
How will I benefit by attending?
Using the workbook, digital media, games, activities and other tools provided, you will learn:
- The vital link emotions, especially of leaders, have on the whole organisation
- How to build structures to safely allow empowerment at all levels
- How to develop feedback mechanisms to monitor organisational change
- How to create an organisation that operates on accountability, trust and execution
- How to unlock the hidden keys to your organisation’s future success & succession
|Day 1 – Mind
5pm – late
|Day 2 – Emotions
8:30am – late
|Day 3 – Physical
6am – late
|Day 4 – Spirit
9am – 6pm
Note: Course descriptions and contents may change at our discretion
Training Size and Details
Corporate & Group rates available – Min: 20. Max: UNLIMITED. Really.
Residential Course, Food provided, room sharing (for individual rooms, other charges apply)